Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The "head" has another target to be very angry at/with. Changes at Mar a Lago and Camp David. Who's the goat this time?

The "head" has another target to be very angry at/with. Changes at Mar a Lago and Camp David. Who's the goat this time?

Melania and her interior decorator apparently.

Seems she does her thing without consulting him and their tastes are not the same.

Did it at Camp David earlier and at Mar a Lago later like sooner than that like right now.

Could it be that unless the "head" makes all the decisions he won't be happy with any results?

Trouble in Paradise between the two old lovebrids?

Tune in soon and see if she dumps him when he is no longer someone and goes back to being an anyone/no one..

She can do better.

Posted - December 30, 2020

Responses

Well Americans are going hungry and losing their homes because of the coronaviris Trump is upset because white marble was installed at his golf coarse. Cheers and happy New Year!
      December 30, 2020 10:01 AM MST

Yes. That is where his head is. Up his a**. Apologies for the gross vulgarity but well by now you know me Nanoose. It's what came to mind so of course I shared with you. It will get worse. One wonders how the "head" never disappoints. He always comes up with worse. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to you and your family. STAY SAFE! :)
      December 30, 2020 11:19 AM MST