Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » If you remember it, what was the first name of the first person who let you know that she or he had a crush on you? ~

If you remember it, what was the first name of the first person who let you know that she or he had a crush on you? ~

~

Posted - January 27, 2021

Responses

Well, you did it again :)     -- I saw your question on the home page and came to answer. And then was stopped in my tracks by that photo. I immediately am drawn to both of them - - such natural appeal. Lovely!

And my answer does not even count because the only event in my life to come close to your scenario:

-- a FRIEND of the girl who had the crush was the one who told me. "Don't you realize that  --------- has a huge crush on you?"
    And if I weren't gay, that friend of mine (both of these girls were friends of mine, but especially the one who had the crush) would truly have been a wonderful girlfriend. I even thought that at the time (a freshmen in high school). "I could really like being with her if only . . ."
      January 27, 2021 7:30 PM MST

First name, please.
    ~

January 27, 2021 9:13 PM MST

Good point, Randy D,  and you're right -- I didn't give a name.

I figured that because the girl herself did not tell me (our mutual friend told me), and that detail didn't fit your exact question, I thought that might excuse me from having to give her name.

On the other hand, knowing that my experience was not an exact match to your question did not refrain me from posting an answer. I realize now I should have refrained from answering. :)

And, I tend to sometimes think I might say too much about myself on the site "proper," let alone naming other people in my life. I'm sorry but I'm not going to give her name. I hope that's okay.

Maybe ask some of those in the harem -- who knows? She might have become a haremite after my not pursuing her.  :)

And since I've already rambled on your thread without answering your exact question - - as that ninth grader, I knew well that I was gay but I was not publicly "out." I'm sure, though, that some peers may have figured it 'out.'

January 29, 2021 5:45 PM MST

We’ll say her name is Joyce, who joined The Harem in 2019 . . . 

~

January 29, 2021 6:08 PM MST

Sounds like a plan! Thanks!  :)

And Randy D -  WHERE do you find these women? I swear Joyce is turning me straight! She is gorgeous! But that other woman with the phone in that other picture of yours from a while ago -- she is still my Number One. :)
      January 29, 2021 6:14 PM MST

Welby, Welby, Welby, I don’t find them, they come looking for me!  I thought you knew me, Pal!

[FULL DISCLOSURE, AND IN ALL FAIRNESS TO YOU: I knew as soon as I posted Joyce’s photo that you’d like her a lot. I mean, how could you not?  Look at that complexion, those eyes, that smile, those teeth. Swooooooooon!]

~

January 29, 2021 6:18 PM MST

LOL!! Yes, I momentarily forgot they look for you! :)

And "Yes" on everything you said about Joyce. Yessssss.

(And we both know she does NOT have coffee in that cup, ha! And she doesn't like guacamole, either. She told me.)

:)
      January 29, 2021 6:24 PM MST

It’s hot chocolate, her grammar emulates a Harvard English professor, and while she’s by no means a tilde enthusiast, she finds it kind of cute and endearing that I pretend they’re real. You should hear her giggle when I talk tilde. 

~

January 29, 2021 6:28 PM MST

January 29, 2021 6:38 PM MST

Elizabeth Warvel...also my first kiss. (Yeah...I remember her last name, too.)
      January 27, 2021 9:07 PM MST

His name was Francisco Coronado and we were 6 years old.  He kissed me in the stairwell at school when I was coming back to my class from the bathroom.
      January 27, 2021 9:29 PM MST

Laura. I never knew her last name. We were both seven years old.
      January 28, 2021 4:32 AM MST

Actually, he told someone to tell me and ask if I liked him.  I said yes and our mutual friend officially pronounced us as going together.  I believe that was in fifth grade.  His name was Ward and we never went anywhere together.  :)
      January 28, 2021 8:34 AM MST

Tom.
      January 28, 2021 8:53 AM MST