Active Now

Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly 61% of the American people approve of the job President Joseph R. Biden is doing. Does that 61% include or outclude you?

Allegedly 61% of the American people approve of the job President Joseph R. Biden is doing. Does that 61% include or outclude you?

Posted - February 4, 2021

Responses

Excludes. 
      February 4, 2021 7:35 AM MST

I think Biden is doing a fine job. In his 4 years in office Trump never came close to a 61% approval rating. Cheers!
      February 4, 2021 3:01 PM MST

This whole thing is so weird Nanoose and it is playing out for the world to witness. I mean I live here and I can't believe it. Our friends from other countries must really wonder what the heck Americans are made of that millions of them are so obsessed and hooked by a FOOTOO. How long will it play out? I wish I knew. Maybe I don't. Maybe it would be too depressing. Sigh. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      February 7, 2021 1:44 AM MST

All Joe needs to do to go down in history as one of the truly great Presidents is to undo most of the harm his predecessor did. At the moment his approval rating is mostly based on his not being Trump. Eventually he will have to do something though, other than simply signing EOs to curb the worst of 45's enormities.
    Dismantling the filibuster would be a good start. America NEEDS a COVID relief package, and tossing a bomb into the filibuster will enable passage with a simple majority.
      February 5, 2021 1:35 AM MST

Dismantling the filibuster will bite them in the butt just like changing the thresehold to get a judge approved.  There is a reason Trump appointed so many judges (over 25% of all Fed judges are Trump appointmented)   They would do good to remember they will not always be the majority party.  They got the Presidency and did not even win one contested seat in House and just barely got to 50/50 in the Senate. Midterms normally do not go well for the Postus party. 
      February 5, 2021 5:12 AM MST

I don't understand why the hesitancy of doing that very thing R. Dismantling the filibuster. What's the holdup? Who invented it? There is no GOOD purpose for it is there? The bad guys spend so much time working on bad stuff. I guess it's what they are born to do. Thank you for your thoughtful reply. Well FOOTOO spnet ever waking moment trying to erase Presdient Obama entirely. Now he is being erased. The eraser Joe needs is enormous! :)
      February 7, 2021 1:33 AM MST