Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Guards patrolling 24/7 and the Capitol is walled off. Guarding against treasonous traitors who tried to overturn DEMOCRACY. THE ENEMY?

Guards patrolling 24/7 and the Capitol is walled off. Guarding against treasonous traitors who tried to overturn DEMOCRACY. THE ENEMY?

That amurrican citizens would be the ones to take out democracy is very sad indeed.

THEY FAILED. THEY WILL ALWAYS FAIL. THEY ARE ALL LOSERS VERMIN MAGGOTS.

Even so it is a sad sad sad thing to know. Americans being turned on and sold out by "amurricans" who value only a foolish fop and not a country or a Constitution.

Humiliating. Shameful. Dsgusting. Embarrassing.

They will continue until they die. May that day arrive before it's too late. The day they die...figuratively or literally. Frankly Scarlett I don't give a dam*!

Posted - February 22, 2021

Responses

Yep they have walls and guns to defend the Capitol.
    But we are told by the left that walls do not work and are immoral. Guns are evil. 

Go figure. 

February 22, 2021 7:56 AM MST

They said border walls don't work and guns are evil when they are used to kill innocent people like school kids. The only reason they now have to take such extreme precautions is because Trump created the need for it. Cheers!  
      February 22, 2021 9:38 AM MST

Two points. Do you honestly believe the liberal media tripe about the only reason they now have to take such extreme precautions is that Trump created a need for the wall? The second point, I find it interesting and ironic how you completely missed the point my2cents so astutely made.

February 22, 2021 10:22 AM MST

Border walls work in other countries.   If the wall will not work here, why does it upset so many?  

A gun is an inanimate object. It does nothing of its own. The person who uses it to murder is the evil one.

I know telling people to walk and peacefully cheer...so scary.   Crazy are everywhere....both sides. 
      February 22, 2021 2:12 PM MST

:):):)
      February 23, 2021 6:42 AM MST

Very good point. :)
      February 22, 2021 10:23 AM MST