Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think Joe Biden's dog is ugley?

Do you think Joe Biden's dog is ugley?

Yesterday Fox News talked about Joe Biden's dog saying things like it looked like it could use a bath and it was ugly. To me it looks like a fine animal and I bet it would take a bullet for Biden but Fox news still had to spend 2 minuets bad mouthing it. I really think it will come back to bite them because a lot of dog lovers will start thinking that Fox news is all bark and no bite. Cheers!

Posted - February 23, 2021

Responses

No dog is ugly.  There are just different levels of cuteness.  The winner of the ugliest dog contest is the cutest little thing ever with its long tongue hanging out and the crazy tufts of hair on its head. 
      February 23, 2021 10:24 AM MST

No, there's nothing wrong with Joe biden's dogs they look fine.
      February 23, 2021 10:26 AM MST

Maybe that's why he kept his dog out of sight until the election. It's an important issue and I smell a cover-up.
      February 23, 2021 10:29 AM MST

I smell a cover-up too - a cover-up to draw attention away from Ted Cruz going to Mexico and leaving his dog home alone. Cheers!
      February 23, 2021 10:43 AM MST

I don't think either of Joe's dogs are ugly.  In fact, I absolutely love German Shepherds and the fact that one of them is a rescue says a lot about the Bidens.  FOX gets pettier by the moment.  
      February 23, 2021 11:01 AM MST

No. 
    But for the record it was not Fox. It was Newsmax.  Greg Kelly. 

He did not call the dog ugly. Questioned the care the dog is getting.

The picture he showed was of a dog who had been outside. Had sticks or something in its fur and some matted fur. 

February 25, 2021 6:41 AM MST