Active Now

Slartibartfast
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Does GOD love white people more than HE does people of color? Young more then old? Rich more than poor. Do you KNOW GOD's preferences?

Does GOD love white people more than HE does people of color? Young more then old? Rich more than poor. Do you KNOW GOD's preferences?

Posted - March 10, 2021

Responses

If God created mankind in the likeness of his spiritual image then wouldn't He only connect with the SPIRIT of mankind;  each and every individual equally without any concern regarding physical characteristics or social standing? 

March 11, 2021 5:17 PM MST

You are asking me a question and in so doing you aren't answering mine Kg. Unless you are and I just don't see it. I think it is an assumption on your part about the SPIRIT. The physical can be alike but the spiritual is something else again. God created man IN HIS OWN IMAGE. That refers to the appearance not the substance. At least that is how I understand it. GOD created man in his own likeness.Image. Visuals. So for me spirit has nothing to do with it. If we had GOD's spirit would there be hate or war?  But we don't so we have it. Maybe I'm overthinking this.  Also there is a question here that begs to be asked for which I thank you! Happy Friday to thee and thine m'dear! :)
      March 12, 2021 2:03 AM MST

God as a spiritual force would be invisible and would have no image of physical likeness to anything of His material creation. Mankind, although created in the spiritual image of God is a material creation and does have material as well as other kinds of needs which may make us vulnerable to the negative aspects such as lust,envy, greed, etc. This post was edited by Kittigate at March 19, 2021 6:03 AM MDT
      March 12, 2021 10:06 AM MST

God created us all black. Fact, our species came from Africa.
      March 12, 2021 3:20 AM MST

I know. I brought that up YEARS AGO on Answerbag. No racist ever replies to it. They prefer their remaining ignorant. SIGH. Thank you for your reply R. :) You know what else they never reply to too?

Women get Botox to puff up their lips
    Women get permanents to curly up their hair
    Women get suntans to darken their skin
    Women even get BUTT enhancements to make their butts lush

Some women are born with all of that! Whities work hard to look like their darker rounder lusher sisters.

They don't DARE touch that. They copycate what they vilify. Stupid dumb is what comes to mind. This post was edited by RosieG at March 19, 2021 6:07 AM MDT
      March 19, 2021 6:05 AM MDT

No, of course not. 
      March 12, 2021 6:17 AM MST

God loves the poor, who are disproportionately non-white.
      March 12, 2021 6:55 AM MST

Yet why are there so many "Bible" christians who hate them? The "bible" christians love the wealthy and the powerful and the cruel and the crackpot. They vilify the poor. So much for "bible" christians who are phonies fakes blasphemers. Only they are so very stupid dumb that don't know what they are. Thank you for your reply Malizz and Happy Friday to thee and thine! :)
      March 19, 2021 6:14 AM MDT