Active Now

Slartibartfast
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Jobs » Did you know doctor’s lab coats can be obtained at a costume shop, stethoscopes at any drug store or pharmacy, name tags on a computer?

Did you know doctor’s lab coats can be obtained at a costume shop, stethoscopes at any drug store or pharmacy, name tags on a computer?

[I’m in!]

“Please disrobe completely, Miss, and hop right up on the butcher paper. How’s that? Of course I’m a real doctor; the long white coat is a dead giveaway. Now I’ll be right with you as soon as the massage oil is ready . . .” (Cough, cough.)
~

Posted - March 10, 2021

Responses

Wow!!!!! That's downright nasty!!!
      March 11, 2021 7:35 AM MST

Warm and sensual wins over cold and gooey every time. By the way, I only accept cash, so you can put away your insurance card and credit card. 
    ~

March 11, 2021 7:47 AM MST

That's okay I'll take pass. :)
      March 11, 2021 7:49 AM MST

Maybe I could acquire the image of medical doctor with a brief case and  spend  a bit of time in a yuppie coffee shop and by chance a young lady might approach me for a quickie bit of medical advice... Good way to get a friendly little chat started.
      March 11, 2021 3:32 PM MST

You're under arrest for impersonating a doctor! Of course this uniform and badge are real.
      March 11, 2021 4:47 PM MST