Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Such poetic PROFUNDITY from the republican lips of senaturr mike lee. "Written in He** by the devil himself!" To what doth he refer prithee?

Such poetic PROFUNDITY from the republican lips of senaturr mike lee. "Written in He** by the devil himself!" To what doth he refer prithee?

The $1.9 trillion dollar COVID 19 relief package going to the "little people".

Did he say diddly when that grotesque amount was gifted to the obscenely wealthy several years ago in the form of tax cuts? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Of course not.

Whattan arse a** jack he is.

Posted - March 12, 2021

Responses

I think the bill is a great start to America recovering from the virus  and a great start to easing some of the hardships that the virus is causing Americans. I have been shaking my head at republicans and Fox news for bad mouthing the bill without providing any facts to why it is bad and them trying to divert attention from the bill by talking about Dr. Seuss and Mr. Potato Head. Yesterday Trump released a statement claiming that if it wasn't for him there wouldn't of been a vaccine developed for 5 years which is total BS. Also I think Biden not insisting that his  name goes on the checks like Trump did shows he cares more about Americans well being well Trump only cared about Trump. Cheers and happy weekend!
      March 12, 2021 11:58 AM MST

Quality counts. Character counts. Telling the TRUTH counts. Having a good heart counts. When President Biden talks to us he has no need to lie lie lie lie lie. So he doesn't. The comparison between FOOTOO and President Biden is useless. There is NO COMPARISON between LIAR TRAITOR RACIST and someone who is a truthteller patriot person liker no matter the person. NONE. The bullsh** continues on and on. They lost the war but they are like that torso in a comedy. I'm gonna ask. It fits perfectly! :) Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Saturday to thee and thine.
      March 13, 2021 4:45 AM MST

No need to lie.....lol
      March 19, 2021 7:00 AM MDT