Active Now

Flint Ironstag
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » For those who have had both of your vaccines, did you feel ill after the second one?

For those who have had both of your vaccines, did you feel ill after the second one?

Posted - March 25, 2021

Responses

I had the second one at 12:30 PM with only a tender arm when I touched it.  However, at 4:30 AM, I woke up with a splitting headache, felt chilled and felt my heart racing, all of which lasted about 15-20 minutes and I went back to sleep.  When I woke up at 8:00 AM, only my arm hurt when I touched it.  A pinkish ring about 2" in diameter appeared around the needle entry, which felt warm and was raised.  It was gone two days later.
      March 25, 2021 12:29 PM MDT

I felt almost nothing with the first one.  The second one was much different.  The first thing I noticed was ear pain and bad pain in the side of my face near my ear.  Increased Tinnitus. Jaw bone pain then pain my my leg bones, bones in my knees, right hip bone.  This lasted a couple of days pretty bad then trailed off in the next few days. Then I became really tired off and on.  Now 4 weeks later 1 1/2 days day of exhaustion. The bone pain reminded me of a shot I received after chemo treatments to stimulate bone marrow production.  I really suffered with those shots to the point I needed pain meds. It was much more severe than the latest bout after the vaccine but still, the same kind of pain. 

My arm did not hurt after the 2nd shot at all. (that I remember right now)
    This post was edited by . at April 29, 2021 7:26 PM MDT
      March 25, 2021 1:29 PM MDT

No.
      April 29, 2021 7:21 PM MDT

I had my second one this morning.  I threw up a couple of hours ago but now I feel fine.
      April 29, 2021 7:26 PM MDT

What, AGAIN????

~

April 29, 2021 8:15 PM MDT