Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Nature takes the easiest path and then flourishes; when mankind tries same we may fail, why is that?

Nature takes the easiest path and then flourishes; when mankind tries same we may fail, why is that?

For nature it is easy; for mankind survival may require a lot of hard work.

Posted - April 2, 2021

Responses

I don’t think the statement is accurate, either that or I just don’t understand it. What are some ways that nature flourishes after taking an easy path, and ways that mankind may fail at it?
    ~

April 2, 2021 7:25 AM MDT

You being struck by lightning would be an example of nature taking the path of least resistance.
    (I should have said 'path of least resistance')

The principle of least action is one of the most important ideas in all of physics. It is foundational principle upon which all the laws of nature seem to bow down to in a way that science still does not fully understand but the effects of it is the idea has been extensively well documented again and again and again.

-Bryantmeyers.com

Eg plant roots will always  followt the path of least resistance to find moisture and nourishment.

Eg 2 If the early European settlers to Canada had taken the easy way and went further south to spend the winters then there may never have been a settlement established in Canada to discover Maple Syrup, hockey and poutine.

This post was edited by Kittigate at April 2, 2021 9:24 AM MDT
      April 2, 2021 9:11 AM MDT