Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I think paying for sex makes the payer the hoor. The prostitute is just a "working girl". What do you call the payer besides REPULSIVE??

I think paying for sex makes the payer the hoor. The prostitute is just a "working girl". What do you call the payer besides REPULSIVE??

Posted - April 3

• 105079
    Excellent Grasshopper.
      April 6, 2021 5:49 AM MDT
    1

• 11957
    And just for the jazz aficionado ...

April 6, 2021 5:00 PM MDT
    1

• 105079
    Geez that goes way back! I remember them. Remember The Captain and Tennile? Sonny and Cher? Yikes I'm way old! Thank you for your reply and the trip way to long ago! :)
      April 9, 2021 4:52 AM MDT
    1

• 11957
    Keely looks so BORED in that clip, like she'd rather be anywhere else. She and Louis were married at the time.
      April 9, 2021 5:01 AM MDT
    1

• 105079
    They were really a hot couple and he was so unique in his delivery. His voice was just raspy enuff! Is there any couple today that sings or plays together that you really like? I'm really not "with it" or "up on it". SIGH. Back in the day Bruce Springsteen's wife was in his band but I'm not up on them either. Thank you for your reply R This post was edited by RosieG at April 9, 2021 5:10 AM MDT
      April 9, 2021 5:10 AM MDT
    0