Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Spunky
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » How much money does Biden save American tax payers by only golfing once ever 100 days?

How much money does Biden save American tax payers by only golfing once ever 100 days?

After 100 days as President Biden played his first game of golf on the weekend but Trump played a game of golf  almost every week.  Every time Trump golfed the secret service had to rent golf carts and rooms from him - in 100 days Trump played 12 to 16 games of golf were Biden only played one so his golfing expenses to the American tax payers is one 12th to one 16th of what Trump's golfing cost American tax payers. Cheers!

Posted - April 20, 2021

Responses

Woodrow Wilson played an estimated, 1,200 rounds of golf while in office from 1913-21. President Eisenhower, who had a tree named for him at Augusta National Golf Club where he was a member and went 29 times as President. In all, he played more than 800 rounds of golf while in office from 1953-61. Obama played 333 rounds. Bill Clinton played an estimated 400 rounds of golf while in the White House. Donald Trump played about 285 rounds of golf.

Most of the U.S. Presidents dating back to William Howard Taft have played golf in some capacity, for some reason. Calvin Coolidge played because golf was becoming popular. Lyndon Johnson played golf because he realized it was a great way to court political conversation and favors.

Conservatives were wrong to whine and complain about the taxpayer costs of President Barack Obama's vacations. Likewise, liberals are wrong to whine and complain about President Trump's golfing costs. For me personally, I have never had a problem with any President playing golf. Although it may be of concern to some people, I couldn't care less. A President playing golf is the least of our worries. As always, just my opinion. :)
      April 20, 2021 12:56 PM MDT

Yeah but did any of those other presidents profit from playing golf at the tax payers expence like Trump did? Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at April 20, 2021 8:10 PM MDT
      April 20, 2021 1:02 PM MDT