Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » The liberal left WILL have Kamala Harris kicked out of the vice presidency because she doesn’t believe the US is a racist country, correct?

The liberal left WILL have Kamala Harris kicked out of the vice presidency because she doesn’t believe the US is a racist country, correct?

Posted - April 29, 2021

Responses

Rather difficult to do so...we have that Constitution thingy.
      April 29, 2021 8:30 PM MDT

Better send that memo to D.C.
      April 30, 2021 8:58 PM MDT

She can't be kicked out, but she can be pressured to resign (as Agnew was). Hopefully they won't do that, the USA has been screaming for a President or Veep without one foot in the grave since His Royal Orangeness was inaugurated.
      April 30, 2021 12:08 AM MDT

In America, the VP can be impeached just like the president.
      May 1, 2021 7:47 PM MDT

Unlike His Royal Orangeness, Ms Harris hasn't committed any actual crimes.
      May 2, 2021 6:47 AM MDT

I sincerely hope you captured the underlying point of my post. The “crime” is that some anti-conservatives/anti-Republicans were quite quick to go for the jugular when Tim Scott stated that the US is not a racist country. Some of their comments included the same type of vile insults, name-calling, use of slurs, character assassination,etc. that is often displayed by the “so-called” tolerant left, the no-opinion-is-allowed-but-ours crowd. Scott’s words were one line among many that he delivered in his rebuttal to the president‘s address, yet it generated heaps of hatred from those who disagree with it, with him, with his platform. Approximately twelve hours later, Kamala Harris stated (this is not a verbatim quote) “America is not a racist country" but the nation must speak the truth about its history with racism”. Having uttered the same sentiment that Scott introduced, I waited to see how those who cut Scott’s throat would then go for Harris’; after all, political hypocrisy is what many people on the left claims only occurs from the right, so turnabout should be fair play. I am still waiting.

It’s not surprising that the all-Democrats-are-always-right-and-all-Republicans-are-always-wrong voices have chimed in here and defended that position.  It will most likely continue in any reply here, if offered.

May 2, 2021 8:09 AM MDT

We both know that won't happen anytime soon and we both know why. Kamala Harris is safe because the Liberal Left hypocrisy knows no bounds. They proudly wear it like a badge of honor. Just my opinion of course. :)
      May 9, 2021 9:05 PM MDT