Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Have you personally ever actually BOOED anyone? What were the circumstances?

Have you personally ever actually BOOED anyone? What were the circumstances?

Posted - May 3, 2021

Responses

I don't believe I have ever booed anyone.  I don't attend sports events which is generally where booing occurs and I would never be so rude as to boo someone in a live performance.  
      May 3, 2021 10:40 AM MDT

AT the Utah GOP Convention Mitt Romney was booed by the attendees. A room full of ticky tack FOOTOOHEADS. The lowlifes were there in abundance. This is the world we have allowed to be created and I can't for the life of me figure out why? Thank you for your reply L and Happy Tuesday to thee! :)
      May 4, 2021 1:45 AM MDT

It's a sad day when people like Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney get booed by their own for taking the right position on an issue.  Shows what cretins the GOP really are.
      May 4, 2021 5:45 PM MDT

They are all terrified beyond endurance and believe their only hope is to support a madman treasonous lying traitor. Their very existence depends upon the view of an insane FOOTOO. They swallow what he has done and continues to do and never blink. instead of putting out all these small fires they add fuel to it because they are terrified that if they don't the FOOTOO insurrectionist maniacal deviantes will target them. In a way it's good to know exactly how desperate they are. We are surrounded by them and may well be consumed by them eventually. Terrified lemmings who long ago gave up everything of value. Terror is an all-consuming driver. As long as FOOTOO lives terror will be his weapon. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      May 5, 2021 2:52 AM MDT

I would accuse them of sexism, but they treated Romney just as badly and they want a woman to replace Cheney.  
      May 5, 2021 8:47 AM MDT

I wonder what a year from now will be like? Will Don Guano be in prison? Will he have fled America and disappeared? Inquiring minds wanna know these things. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 15, 2021 4:30 AM MDT

Either of those options are acceptable to me although I would prefer prison to him enjoying life in some other country.

EDIT:  There is a third option that would compromise on both - we could send him to prison in some other country.  Mexico is lovely this time of year. :) This post was edited by SpunkySenior at June 15, 2021 7:52 AM MDT
      June 15, 2021 7:44 AM MDT

No.  I consider that to be extremely rude.  I would feel devastated if someone did it to me, so I will never to it to them.
      May 3, 2021 5:47 PM MDT

Mitt Romney was booed at the Utah GOP Convention by all the flaky FOOTOOHEAD dipsticks in the audience. It was quite a spectacle and shameful. More to come I'm sure. Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Tuesday to thee! :)
      May 4, 2021 1:46 AM MDT

Frequently. Every time I go to the football and the umpire awards a free kick to the opposition. It's practically a requirement.
      May 3, 2021 5:49 PM MDT

I guess so. I haven't really attended much in the way of sporting events in person. Once I saw a Dodgers baseball game and once when visiting my son who lived near San Francisco he and his friends took me to a Golden State Warriors basketball game. I think that's it. Of course when my son was in Little League I attended all those games. But when it's your kid playing out there everything changes. I never booed anyone ever that I can remember. Thank you for your reply R and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine. Did any fights ever break out in the stands? I think alcohol is sold in the way of beer and I don't understand why alcohol would be allowed at any event where emotions are at their highest and lowest! :)
      May 4, 2021 1:50 AM MDT

Yeah the former Prime Minister of Canada  Stephen Harper. Cheers!
      May 3, 2021 6:00 PM MDT

I booed Stockwell Day too.
      May 3, 2021 6:09 PM MDT

He deserved a boo and a one finger salute. Cheers!
      May 3, 2021 6:15 PM MDT

:):):)
      May 4, 2021 1:52 AM MDT

:):):)
      May 4, 2021 1:51 AM MDT

Were you in the audience at the time Nanoose or were you at home and he was on the telly and that's when you booed? Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      May 4, 2021 1:51 AM MDT

It was at a protest. Cheers!
      May 4, 2021 7:56 AM MDT

Wow Nanoose! You were part of a protest? Did it ever get scary? Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      May 4, 2021 8:07 AM MDT

I have been part of many  protests when I first started going to protests in the 70s it was just to meet hippy chick's but now I do it to save the World. There have been a few scary moments.  Cheers!
      May 4, 2021 8:55 AM MDT

OMG! YOU ARE AN ACTIVIST? OMG! Not just a talker but a doer too? OMG! I really lucked out here m'dear! Seriously. I didn't know you had that much more going for you. Bad me. Your replies are always substantive. I should have known there was more there to back it up. Apologies for not discerning that. Scary moments? Were you ever hurt physically Nanoose? Arrested? Threatened? Sheesh. Well I know your family is very proud of you. Are they activists too? Thank you for your reply. STAY SAFE! :)
      May 4, 2021 12:38 PM MDT