Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Are you a prankster, or are you a victim of pranksters?

Are you a prankster, or are you a victim of pranksters?

~

Posted - May 7, 2021

Responses

I am not, but I got pranked on my first ship. Long story, but I ended up standing in a thunderstorm on deck with a chainfall in my hand that I couldn't let go of. It was quite funny.
      May 7, 2021 11:51 AM MDT

WelbyGullibleQuentin? I'm a wonderful prankee  --  just ask the countless pranksters. 

I don't hold grudges. And often I'm the first one laughing.

(I couldn't figure out what the guy is doing in the second gif that made her so mad. Is it a magnification of the sun and it hurt her with heat?)
      May 7, 2021 5:46 PM MDT

Yes, he burned her butt cheek. Have you ever felt how hot that pinpoint of a sunbeam through a magnifying glass can get?  Ouch!  With her, that’s an especially sensitive area for it to be focused. 

~

May 7, 2021 6:18 PM MDT

Thanks for helping.  And right before she turns, the heat prick looks like it "spits" - - didn't know if that had something to do with it and I let it confuse me.
    I've not felt such heat under those circumstances, no.

She's awfully pretty.
      May 7, 2021 6:22 PM MDT

She’s deliciously gorgeous, I agree with you. 

Magnifying sunlight that way produces heat so intense and so concentrated on a tiny spot that it can cause combustion. On skin, it can cause a severe burn. 

I want to go comfort her. Grrrrrrr. 

~

May 7, 2021 6:31 PM MDT

Both. Probably more prankster than prankee now. 
      May 7, 2021 6:27 PM MDT

Duly noted on the dossier.

(Every little tidbit of information helps immensely.  Thank you.)

~

May 7, 2021 6:34 PM MDT

You're welcome. 
      May 7, 2021 6:44 PM MDT