Active Now

Zack
Malizz
Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Questions » Transportation » I’m not very much of a fan of putting bumper stickers on cars I have owned. What’s the best, weirdest, funniest, most poignant or lamest

I’m not very much of a fan of putting bumper stickers on cars I have owned. What’s the best, weirdest, funniest, most poignant or lamest

bumper sticker you’ve ever seen?
~

Posted - May 30, 2021

Responses

May 30, 2021 4:55 PM MDT

This one is my favorite bumper sticker I've had on my cars:

I BET JESUS WOULD HAVE USED HIS TURN SIGNAL wwjd funny License Plate Frame  Auto Parts & Accessories bonusracefinals Car & Truck Parts

-- I've come out of places and numerous times people are standing and laughing at the sticker on my car and/or taking pictures of it and/or telling me how offended they are by it.

P.S.  And here is how I use my bumper stickers - I put them on these bumper sticker magnets and then I can change them easily and the stickers never touch the car.  :)

Bumper Sticker Magnet Maker: Turn Any Bumper Sticker Into a Strong Magnet –  DOMAGRON

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at May 30, 2021 7:04 PM MDT
      May 30, 2021 5:13 PM MDT

I've seen some pretty crazy ones. I've been known to take pics of a few so I don't forget to tell someone about a few. 

I remember seeing "Never elect a son of a Bush" back in 2000 and thinking that was pretty clever. 

I thought 'Giant meteor 2016' was funny. 

Welby has mentioned his before and I love it! 

The old classic 'I brake for tailgaters' is always good. 

May 30, 2021 6:32 PM MDT

I'm glad you like my sticker.  :)

And I like yours. :) This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at June 1, 2021 9:38 PM MDT
      June 1, 2021 7:55 PM MDT

Local radio station SA-FM used to issue bumper stickers with the station logo followed by "Rocks" and a suburb. I bought two, one for Mylor and one for where I lived, Windsor Gardens - and by using scissors and a little correction fluid and permanent marker, it read "SA-FM F**ks MY ARSE". (I listen to rival MMM - classic rock, not the pre-digested pap that millennials call 'rock', which is what SA-FM caters to).
      May 30, 2021 8:53 PM MDT