Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Pets/ Domesticated) » Cat owners, no matter how much you try to teach your cats to behave, is it a futile effort?

Cat owners, no matter how much you try to teach your cats to behave, is it a futile effort?

~

Posted - June 6, 2021

Responses

If I had a stupid cat that did this ****, it would be in the wok real fast. This post was edited by my2cents at June 8, 2021 3:22 PM MDT
      June 6, 2021 2:39 PM MDT

Mine mind fairly well.  The only problem I have with them is jealously between them for my attention.  They race for the closest spot next to me when I go to bed at night.  I'm not sure if it is jealously or that hierarchal thing cats have going on.  It could be male vs. female as well. But they are good cats and have learned not to touch my many phone cords and other tempting things like that.  When I call them they usually come unless of course they don't feel like it.  hahahaha   

This post was edited by . at June 7, 2021 7:40 PM MDT
      June 6, 2021 2:39 PM MDT

While we think we're seeing "dumb" cats, iteh fact is the cat meant it to happen that way the whole time (just ask them).

If a cat falls and no one's around to film it, who's to say the dog isn't trying to frame it? 

Human - Who made this mess? 

Cat - The dog.

Dog  - It wasn't me.

Cat - Who are you going believe... I, who am of of noble stature, or that clumsy ball of fur?

Dog - But.....

Hunan - Bad dog!

Cat licks its fur and grins.
      June 6, 2021 3:15 PM MDT

My cat is quite well behaved. She mostly ignores us unless she wants food or to go out.
      June 6, 2021 5:30 PM MDT

I'd do well to take lessons from her on how to behave in life.
      June 6, 2021 6:38 PM MDT

My cats both behave with everyone who lives in the house. 

My black/white cat is not friendly with strangers and will scratch them.  We put him up as needed when others come over.  He is our guard cat.  
      June 7, 2021 7:38 PM MDT