Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Happy Day/Sad Day. Mixed bag. Happy CANADA DAY July 1 to our Canadians friends. Condolences though too. For what?

Happy Day/Sad Day. Mixed bag. Happy CANADA DAY July 1 to our Canadians friends. Condolences though too. For what?

182  more unmarked graves found in a third indigenous school grounds.

We know you mourn that a great deal so your celebration day is going to be tempered with that.

Sadly.

Posted - July 1, 2021

Responses

Happy Canada Day to our northern neighbors. :)
      July 1, 2021 8:11 AM MDT

:):):)
      July 1, 2021 10:55 AM MDT

There are a lot of Canadians that are not going to celebrate Canada day this year in protest of Canada's role in the residential school deaths. My heart goes out to the children and their familly but I am still going to celebrate July 1st because I know Canada is still a great Country plus July 1st is also my birthday. If you want to help celebrate Canada Day I suggest you have a listen to the song - "Oh Canada (V2)"  by "Classified Feet". Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at July 1, 2021 3:55 PM MDT
      July 1, 2021 8:26 AM MDT

OMG! NOW I KNOW WHY WE GET ALONG SO VERY WELL M'DEAR. YOU ARE A WATER SIGN LIKE ME. You are a "moon:" child and I am SCORPIO. We have never once been at odds. NOT ONCE! My brother-in-law whom I ADORE has a birthday coming...JULY 11! This is such a great thing for me to be knowing. I'm always trying to figger out the WHY of everything as you well know. You know I ADORE CANADA and CANADIANS. What happened happened before and seems so unlikely. Thank you for your reply and especially for letting me know today is your birthday! I won't forget! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nanoose! :) ((hugs)) Now you know by now that's a platonic birthday hug, right? :):):) This post was edited by RosieG at July 1, 2021 3:56 PM MDT
      July 1, 2021 10:59 AM MDT

I always thought we got along well because we both have no respect for the orange man but if it is in the stars that's cool too. Cheers!
      July 1, 2021 3:25 PM MDT

It is what it is m'dear. I cannot think of a single time I wanted to smack you for being sassy. It is not your style. You ALWAYS reply to the question I ask straight on and then you add some curlycues to it to fancy it up a bit. I guess palships and acquaintanceships are the same as any other relationships. Not that you have to agree on everything all the time so much as HOW YOU DISAGREE. I just kinda disagreed with you on another thread and I asked a question about debauchery with regard to Bill Gates. You'll know it when you see it. But that may simply be a gender thing. That is guys look at things through different eyes than gals. Which makes sense of course! But also you are not a citizen of the United States...you are a citizen of Canada. Yet you know more about what I'm talking about than many "americans". Now how do you account for THAT? There are other non-Americans who also know a lot more about my country than many so-called "citizens". At first I was simply amazed. But I've been spoiled so now I just expect it and I do very much appreciate it. You see things with different eyes and often verify how I see them which is in some ways remarkable. Thank you for your reply Nanoose. I wonder if our high heat extremes will continue on or if it was just an anomaly? :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 2, 2021 3:24 AM MDT
      July 2, 2021 3:22 AM MDT

July 1, 2021 2:35 PM MDT

Thank you.  Cheers!
      July 1, 2021 3:26 PM MDT

Cheers!
      July 1, 2021 4:37 PM MDT

Eh?
      July 1, 2021 3:56 PM MDT