Active Now

DannyPetti
Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » When was the last time you were baffled? (No Googling this one.)

When was the last time you were baffled? (No Googling this one.)

Posted - July 11, 2021

Responses

No googling? I was going to search for paradoxes or something interesting. So anyway what had me baffled was the Mystery of the Disappearing Brushes. I had acquired 3 similar brushes and would use one to brush.my cat. That brush disappeared somehow so I grabbed the second one and after a time that brush disappeared, I never really thought too much of it and so was using the third brush which disappeared also none of the brushes to be found anywhere so I resorted to using my fingernail brush. Cat seemed okay with that long as he was getting some kind of decent brushing. About three days later one of the brushes appeared in the middle of the bedroom floor where I could not have missed seeing it if it had been sitting there for the last three days. Anyway one of the other brushes eventually turned up and the third was gone forever.

Other things baffle me as well but I am sure there are scientific explanations.
      July 11, 2021 12:25 PM MDT