Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Are you pre-tribulation or post-tribulation?

Are you pre-tribulation or post-tribulation?

Do you believe in the rapture or do you believe Christians will be here for the tribulation?

Posted - July 12, 2021

Responses

Not for me.  The Flying Spaghetti Monster has a Beer Volcano and Stripper Factory waiting for me.
      July 12, 2021 3:54 PM MDT

I don't believe in the "rapture".  I think people have misinterpreted the bible on this.  We (Christ's Church) are always in tribulation as we live here.  Jesus said that simply by being His followers we WILL suffer.

"It is appointed man once to die, but after this judgement." - Hebrews 9:27
    No rapture.  No 1,000 year reign.   We live here, we die, and then we are judged for "the deeds done in the body".   The judgment is where the righteous get their reward (heaven) and the rest get their reward (the lake of fire).  
      July 12, 2021 6:08 PM MDT

I believe we will be reunited with Jesus when He returns to reign and rule on earth post-Tribulation. 
      July 12, 2021 6:37 PM MDT

Are you still going to be mad at me by then?
      July 12, 2021 6:41 PM MDT

???? I am not mad now. :)
      July 12, 2021 7:03 PM MDT

A supernatural spirit or event is impossible because that is totally unnatural; opposed to any and all the laws of nature and in the unlikely event of a supernatural event ever happening the universe would implode into  a dimension of zero and be over and  gone forever.
      July 12, 2021 6:40 PM MDT

Interesting...
      July 12, 2021 7:17 PM MDT

Just a little story I kinda made up but it would require a significant supernatural event for us non-believers to accept belief in the creator God.

Even that goose that lays the golden eggs didn't convince any of us.
      July 12, 2021 7:43 PM MDT

I'm on the fence about that whole thing but I do have one thing to say. When the trumpets sound and that whole thing starts, then I'll belive it. Otherwise, it's bull crap.............maybe!
      July 12, 2021 7:30 PM MDT

As the Bible says Every knee will bow and every tongue confess....
    I would advise you to believe before then.  :)
      October 4, 2021 1:45 PM MDT

I’m not Christian, so for me it’s neither.  I went to church and Christian school until I was 14.  My church didn’t believe in the rapture or the millennium.

Anyway, if the pre-tribulation rapture really is a thing and it happens, I hope the unsaved of the world really like Slipknot.  You just know radio stations are going to be playing this song 100 times a day if the rapture does happen.

This post was edited by Livvie at July 13, 2021 12:53 AM MDT
      July 12, 2021 10:44 PM MDT

If by rapture you mean some sort of "secret", "silent" movie-style disappearance of people before the tribulation, then no, I don't believe it. According to the Bible, there are two comings of Jesus. The first was prophesied in the Old Testament and recorded in the Gospels. The Second coming is recorded and will happen at the end of the Tribulation. That adds up to two comings of Jesus. Unfortunately, far too many erroneously believe there will be a third coming of Jesus ( a silent rapture). There will be nothing silent about Jesus' Second Coming. Everyone will see and hear it!
      October 4, 2021 9:18 AM MDT