Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What is the highest number of rings you’ve ever worn on your fingers and toes at one time, and why?

What is the highest number of rings you’ve ever worn on your fingers and toes at one time, and why?

Posted - July 19, 2021

Responses

I have five silver rings for all of fingers and thumb on my right hand, and all gold for all of fingers and thumb on left hand.  A previous girlfriend got me to wear them, and now I do feel naked when I am not wearing them. This post was edited by ONeg-84 at July 19, 2021 7:26 AM MDT
      July 19, 2021 12:18 AM MDT

One. A wedding ring on my left hand.

The other ring I wear (rarely, it's more often a crucifix) isn't on a finger or toe, it's in my earlobe. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at July 19, 2021 7:26 AM MDT
      July 19, 2021 12:30 AM MDT

I don't like jewelry.  I don't really understand hanging metal pieces from the body.  I did, in the way past, wear earrings.  I had expensive gold and diamond sets but the only ones I liked wearing were cute colorful ones coordinated with outfits.  The only piece of jewelry that I have ever loved was my plain gold wedding band.  I never took it off except when hospitalized giving birth and the one involuntary time when it was lost but soon found in the Tupperware lettuce crisper.  All of my expensive jewelry is in a safe place waiting to be sold.  I just have to decide when.
      July 19, 2021 3:22 AM MDT

One.
      July 19, 2021 7:27 AM MDT

Let's see...    ....    ....  ....  zero.
      July 19, 2021 11:16 AM MDT