Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » Do you remember what you dreamt last night?

Do you remember what you dreamt last night?

I often dream about crazy stuff that is impossible to describe but last night the dream experience made a bit more sense than usual.

'i was in my scuba gear doing some job underwater then the next thing I was at home in my bedroom trying to get my wetsuit and stuff off'. Then I woke up.

My mother liked telling about her crazy dreams sometimes too.

Posted - July 21, 2021

Responses

*dreamt*

I don't believe there is an alternate spelling for the UK or Canadian version of English.  If I'm wrong please tell me.  I did look in the dictionary.    
      July 21, 2021 8:17 AM MDT

My mistake. 'dreamt'.
      July 21, 2021 8:33 AM MDT

I  don't but if I did it would probably be my usual dream - getting lost in the big city with no money. I have had that same dream for awile now it varies a bit each time but always has the same getting lost in a big city with no money theme. I find it to be a strange dream because I have a good sence of direction and when I go to a big city I always stash a bit of money in a few of my pockets and some in one of my shoes. Cheers!
      July 21, 2021 9:03 AM MDT

(sence sense)

July 21, 2021 10:59 PM MDT

What do you want for nothing? A rubber biscuit?
      July 21, 2021 11:01 PM MDT

Yes.  Strangely, I can remember many of my dreams.  Most seem to have the same theme - I'm driving in a large car in moderate traffic on a wide freeway in a large city near the ocean.  There are usually 3-4 people in the car with me.  As I drive, the car gets smaller, the road gets narrower and the people with me begin to vanish.  Soon I'm by myself in a very small car, driving up a small, winding mountain road.  The car then vanishes  leaving me walking along a narrow rocky path in the high mountains.  Eventually the path either ends or vanishes, and I'm standing alone near a small pond of muddy water in the middle of nowhere.
      July 21, 2021 11:51 AM MDT

I dreamt I was on vacation in Colorado with my husband, my kids and my cousins from Argentina.  We were all standing in a park in the mountains looking at a perfectly spherical large boulder that was natural.  It was sitting on a base that was also natural.  I heard a voice that told me not to look at it but I looked at it anyway and the base broke, which made the boulder roll down the hill.  Someone yelled “It was there for 2.5 million years until you looked at it!”  It rolled down the hill and flattened a mobile home.  The occupants of the mobile home, who were a family of the Reddit logo aliens and had green skin, crawled out from the crushed mobile home and looked at the damage.  They then got in an old pick up truck and drove away.  My husband said “Hey, there’s a new bar down the road that only serves different kinds of water, let’s go there!”  Then, the dream changed.  I was back in high school.  I was standing in line at the cafeteria and I was mostly naked.  I was wearing socks but nothing else.
      July 21, 2021 11:59 AM MDT

Nice!
      July 21, 2021 12:41 PM MDT

The whole thing fades as time goes on. However, I can remember bits and pieces that are like frames on a movie reel or something. The feeling from these dreams never goes away.
      July 21, 2021 12:33 PM MDT

What I always dream about.   Which is not rated appropriate for this site.
      July 21, 2021 2:30 PM MDT

I remember that...I was there for a few of them.
      July 21, 2021 3:08 PM MDT

• I remember most of my dreams.  In last night's dream, I woke up on a feather bed on the floor of a house in an ancient city.  I tried to plug in my computer and my phone, but none of my adapters fit.  My brother walked into the room.  He said he made breakfast.  He told me that people in ancient times used 230 V, 60 Hz for mains electricity.  I screamed because I couldn't charge my laptop and my phone.
      July 21, 2021 10:36 PM MDT

Very good!
      July 21, 2021 10:58 PM MDT

No, I never remember my dreams for more than a minute or two after waking up.

~

July 21, 2021 11:02 PM MDT