Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Names » What would be a strange combination of given names and surnames.

What would be a strange combination of given names and surnames.

Zhang Kowalski.
Julio McTavish.

Posted - August 2, 2021

Responses

Dick Handley. Cheers! 
      August 2, 2021 4:42 PM MDT

Richard head
      August 2, 2021 5:03 PM MDT

Oh, hahahaha.
      August 2, 2021 6:28 PM MDT

Years ago I was reading obituaries and saw that name. I'd just like to know what the hell was his parents thinking when they named him that. :)
      August 2, 2021 8:11 PM MDT

• Dan Cox marries Nancy Roach.  They hyphenate their name as Cox-Roach (cockroach) 
      August 2, 2021 5:09 PM MDT

• My mother actually worked for a guy named ... W.B. Darling.  W.B. stood for Welcome Baby.  
      August 2, 2021 5:53 PM MDT

Once I was drinking with a buddy and they were rolling the credits in a movie - the name Alfonso Dick scrolled by and I said - I wish I had a cool last name like Dick but I would keep my first name and buddy said be carful what you wish for Bob. Cheers!
      August 2, 2021 6:12 PM MDT

Brandon Dumas
    Terry Cunningham

I had a guy at my last company named Brandon Dumas and my husband told me he had a guy at a company where he worked named Terry Cunningham.

Those aren’t bad names by themselves, we’ll, maybe Dumas is, but the problem was the employee ID codes.  A lot of companies like to use the first three letters of the employee’s last name and the first letter of their first name for their employee ID codes, and the companies where my husband and I worked were no different.

Umm yeah, they didn’t make any exceptions to that rule for poor Brandon and Terry.  lol 
      August 2, 2021 6:37 PM MDT

There was a doctor named I W Killam in Halifax NS.

Isaac Walton Killam
      August 2, 2021 10:14 PM MDT

• That's kind of what my name is like. My first and middle names are "Nevan Takumi". An Irish name followed by a Japanese name. It's a strange combination. :P
      August 4, 2021 4:53 PM MDT