Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What is the view from your home?

What is the view from your home?

Kids are playing outside my window view. They have a brightly colored soccer ball. Both boys and girls. Parents are sitting on lawn chairs watching the kids and visiting. It's a warm clear sunny day. I hear an airplane flying in the far distance.

Posted - October 30, 2016

Responses

• Rain falling--I can see mostly trees and water dripping from leaves. From my room, I can't see a whole lot, but I can see the backyards and decks of some houses behind ours (ours is a townhome). 

From the front, I usually just see cars going by and the occasional pedestrian. It's mostly students who live around here. 
      October 30, 2016 12:32 PM MDT

• Nice try.
      October 30, 2016 12:35 PM MDT

• Wetlands with lots of birds, deer and coyotes. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 31, 2016 12:51 PM MDT
      October 30, 2016 12:39 PM MDT

Right now, bluejays are flying to my window to grab peanuts from the feeder. Sometimes a cardinal will bravely swoop in. It was beautiful yesterday, but gloomy and gray now. At least it is peaceful. The neighbor, a Viet Nam vet, is not back on his target range shooting! The cat is out back there flopped at the woods' edge, sleeping.
      October 30, 2016 12:40 PM MDT

It's high tide and a few minutes ago I saw some turtles.  Big ones.  The palms are swaying and it's about 83 degrees.  I don't see or hear a single person at the moment.

My attention is on the Seahawks game.  :)
      October 30, 2016 1:06 PM MDT

I can only see some houses at the other side of my street. It's raining.
      October 30, 2016 4:38 PM MDT

unfortunately its what the construction guys are building and thanks to them i dont know what sleep is anymore
      October 30, 2016 9:22 PM MDT