Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » GUANOHEADS ARE THRILLED! The GUANO wants all of them to carry on their person GUANO CARDS identifying them as loyalists. What will it cost?

GUANOHEADS ARE THRILLED! The GUANO wants all of them to carry on their person GUANO CARDS identifying them as loyalists. What will it cost?

I don't know but even before they are made available GUANO plans to offer an additional set of "OFFICIAL" GUANO cards which undoubtedly will be more beautiful and more expensive.

Get while the getting's good. I guess there is no law that will limit y'all to one each. Buy 'em by the gross. They won't spoil. Another way for GUANO to earn money. Isn't he resourceful? You keep him very happy by buying what he has to sell. He is counting on you to keep doing that until you die or run out of money...whichever comes first. Meanwhile it gives him lots of wiggle room which of course everyone would like to have. A financial cushion like no other in the world!

Posted - August 5, 2021

Responses

Carrying a card in their pocket that nobody can see dosn't  seem very loyal.  They should commit and get a big T tattooed on their chest then walk around  shirtless  (even in winter) to show their undying love. Cheers!
      August 5, 2021 10:32 AM MDT

I don't know if you remember but many MONTHS AGO I said all of them should get a tattoo on their foreheads or checks showing abject loyalty to GUANO. Same thing. He will charge them through the nose for both the peasant kind and the high falutin kind. And his GUANOHEADS will send him tons and tons and tons MORE MONEy. By 2024 he will have gotten from them THREE BILLION DOLLARS minimum for his war chest! It's what they do when the GUANO dog whistles them. Dagnabbit! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 5, 2021 10:56 AM MDT
      August 5, 2021 10:56 AM MDT

I just had a look at the 4 propossed designs for the Trump card. One of them has a spelling error. One of them has a eagle that looks like the eagle used by Nazi Germany during the war. One of them looks like it has the presidential seal on it even tho federal law prohabits it's use. Supporters were asked to pick the one that they liked best but surprise surprise the link went straight to a donation page. Cheers!
      August 5, 2021 5:24 PM MDT