Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » To you, what is the wurst tasting sausage?

To you, what is the wurst tasting sausage?

Posted - August 5, 2021

Responses

• Blood sausage ... Yech
      August 5, 2021 1:35 PM MDT

It’s hot pickled sausage.

My friends dared me to eat one when I was in high school.  It was the grossest thing ever, and I couldn’t get the smell off of my fingers.

August 5, 2021 1:43 PM MDT

I love those.
      August 5, 2021 1:53 PM MDT

Probably the awfulest tasting sausage is andouilette, an infamously stinky sausage made of portions of pig rectum and intestines. It is considered a delicacy in northern France.
      August 5, 2021 3:40 PM MDT

• Liverwurst triggers my gag reflex.  
    Liverwurst Recipe – German Culture
      August 5, 2021 4:52 PM MDT

Perry's Italian sausage, makes me want to barf just thinking of it, It's disgusting!!
      August 5, 2021 6:59 PM MDT

I've smelled some stinky sausage that I wouldn't taste but I've never eaten sausage that I didn't like.  The blood sausage I see at the German butcher shop haunts me though.  They always offer me a sample when I go in there, just for fun. 
      August 5, 2021 7:28 PM MDT

They are all the wurst tasting, by definition.
    Blutwurst would by my pick for the WORST tasting. Right up there with black pudding and haggis. Black pudding is so revolting that it's actually a monster in Dungeons & Dragons, and is the principal weapon wielded by practitioners of the secret Lancastrian martial art of ecky thump.
      August 6, 2021 11:21 PM MDT

• It is choriflan.  That is chorizo mixed with flan.  Choriflan is from a TV commercial for dish soap that aired 11 years ago.  The commercial implied that the dish soap could clean any disgusting mixture of food left on the plate after a meal, such as chorizo and flan.  When the commercial was on TV, it was a dare to eat choriflan.  My roommates dared me to eat it.
      August 8, 2021 12:02 AM MDT