Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Should the unvaccinated pay more for health insurance?

Should the unvaccinated pay more for health insurance?

Posted - August 17, 2021

Responses

Not sure why you are answering me as if I'm some third person that you are talking about rather than to? And no you are not a doctor, it is my choice if I want to risk the vaccine or the covid considering my standpoint, no one else's.

As for making those who have made informed choices not to be vaccinated or who cannot be vaccinated, pay higher health insurance, why stop there? How about overweight people, people who drink, take drugs, people who are intellectually inferior by choice (stupid), lazy people, feel free to add to the list people.....

This post was edited by kjames at August 26, 2021 5:07 PM MDT
      August 26, 2021 4:57 PM MDT

Contributor "kjames" wrote in  his previous message:
    "I have unknown allergies"
    I answered his stated concern about vaccination on that basis; not upon the typical basis of trying to change someone's mind.

Two other things:
    I don't try to change people's minds; but instead provide information to the general reader.
    While the system identifies the post to which I am replying, my policy is to direct my response to the general reader. This is to avoid any impression that responses become personal; no discourtesy is intended. 

This post was edited by Robert at August 28, 2021 5:51 PM MDT
      August 28, 2021 5:49 PM MDT

Well now, isn't that interesting. Yes, they should pay more and it looks like they are paying with their lives. EVEN STEVENS!!!
      August 23, 2021 9:56 AM MDT

I  think they should because they will likley be a strain  on the health care system  in the not too distant future  and also in the distant future because they might have long term problems. I also think they should pay more for their car/home insurance because well they are lying in a hospital bed someone could easily steal their car and rob their house.  Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at August 23, 2021 10:23 AM MDT
      August 23, 2021 10:20 AM MDT

No. Why should they?
      August 26, 2021 5:27 PM MDT