Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Element 99
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » On a scale of 1 to wanting to chop someone’s head of with an axe, how angry do you get when someone sits in your spot?

On a scale of 1 to wanting to chop someone’s head of with an axe, how angry do you get when someone sits in your spot?

Posted - September 25, 2021

Responses

If it were any of these five people, I would not at all approach that axe!

Wow!

I love that song!

And I've never heard it until this moment! Never heard of this group.

Both of their voices drew me in immediately (both voices are wonderfully clear in their tones). I liked the song.

That was a great way to help close my day!
    Thanks for posting that song!

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at September 29, 2021 12:21 AM MDT
      September 25, 2021 6:08 PM MDT

You’re welcome :) Glad you like it. I’ve been obsessed with this song for a few weeks now. The band‘s name is The Anxiety, the girl singing is Willow Smith, Will Smith’s daughter, if you know who he is.. She‘s come a long way from her “whip my hair back and forth” days lol.
      September 25, 2021 6:15 PM MDT

I  do know of Will Smith, for sure.

I love Willow's voice!
    I've heard of Willow Smith, but pretty much in name only -- never paid much attention, I guess.

I didn't even listen so much to the lyrics on the song - - I just enjoyed the music, enjoyed watching while listening, the performances from everyone and the two signers' voices.  :) This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at September 26, 2021 4:40 PM MDT
      September 25, 2021 7:03 PM MDT

They’re very talented kids,  regardless of who their parents are:) The lyrics are good too,  but yeah I love the tone of both of their voices. 
      September 25, 2021 7:06 PM MDT

Does he have famous parents, too?

I just listened again. And still I just enjoyed for the same reasons.

Weekends are always really busy for me for work -- have to go to bed now. I bet I'll listen some more soon. And I'll listen closer to lyrics. 

You and SavvyAnsley -- I don't think I know of that other hair song, either, ha.
      September 25, 2021 7:12 PM MDT

Here’s the hair song… her first hit. I have to log off soon too...
    Don’t have to work on the weekends but I have to watch the first two episodes of the Loki show before Monday and I know I won’t do that on a Sunday. 

This post was edited by Jaimie at September 26, 2021 4:41 PM MDT
      September 25, 2021 7:41 PM MDT

you two need to get a room. wait...never mind.
      September 26, 2021 10:53 AM MDT

a smile to Element 99's #6    --  
    :)

happens to be the room number
      September 28, 2021 6:01 PM MDT

that Whipping hair song --  I think the fact Wiil is her dad might be why that was a hit.  Even if I didn't knwo will was her dad ,I would have stopped the song at the 1:00 minute mark, which I jsut did.  :)

However, her chops with The Anxiety - - and Meet Me at Our Spot song? -- excellent. Had no idea who she was, as you know.

I looked up the lyrics -- after a 12-hours work day, they made little sense to me. But I don't' care - - I like how these two sing together and I all-around like all the music (the backup band or whatever).

:)

I listened to the song again now. I do really like it. The most enjoyable new-to-me song that I've heard in a long time.

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at September 30, 2021 6:32 PM MDT
      September 26, 2021 5:38 PM MDT

I agree, most likely her hair whipping song when she was a kid was only a hit cos of who her parents are. That song was such an ear worm though and I always had the chorus in my head back when it was popular lol. She’s definitely a talent though. I had no idea it was her when I first heard the song and loved it right away. I’ve heard it so many times in the past week or so I’m starting get sick of it now. I hate when radio stations overplay stuff until it makes me wanna vomit. 
      September 30, 2021 6:04 PM MDT

Like you, I loved this Spot song right away.  :)

Yeah, that Olivia Rodrigo gets overplayed, too, for me. Maybe it's just me, but I think I've heard three different songs by her in about three months --  that's a lot of releases in a short period of time?  --  and they're all about her being royally pissed off/bitter with someone.   :)   But I like the songs, too.

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at September 30, 2021 6:40 PM MDT
      September 30, 2021 6:31 PM MDT

Olivia Rodrigo is or was on a popular Disney show and was dating some guy who was also on the show. All her recent songs are about their breakup and some other Disney show girl he cheated on her with. That’s why they all came out around the same time and are popular. They’re about real life celebrity drama and she’s capitalizing on it lol. The other girl did a song responding to her songs too but it wasn’t well received. I learn all this stuff from the tik tok lol :)
      September 30, 2021 6:43 PM MDT

EDIT: This is in reply to Princess's #9 comment to Welby

Wow, I had no idea! Thanks!

It all makes me like her songs less, I admit.  :)

WARNING TO THE WORLD: Stay away from this Rodrigo person -- you do things that make her mad and she'll let everyone know. No privacy here.

Maybe she took lessons from Taylor Swift's "Early Pop Hits After She Left Country." Though Taylor seems to have grown out of the bitterness phase maybe. (Geez - - who am I? thinking I know everything? I best stop here, ha.)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at September 30, 2021 6:59 PM MDT
      September 30, 2021 6:58 PM MDT

Wow anger lol. For me a 1 if they're cool. A 4 if they are not
      September 25, 2021 6:54 PM MDT

If a five is beheading someone what would a four be? 
      September 25, 2021 7:04 PM MDT

Ok you're trying to get something big out of me lol....knockout is 4
      September 25, 2021 7:10 PM MDT

Lol :) that’s a big jump from knock out to beheading. I was thinking a four would be waterboarding or something :)
      September 25, 2021 7:12 PM MDT

Ok you're a wild one lol. You're a dangerous woman I need to watch you very closely:)
      September 25, 2021 7:17 PM MDT

lol How so?? I just want to know if level four is water boarding… it’s reasonable question. 
      September 25, 2021 7:37 PM MDT

You seems like the type who takes advantage when the prey is not looking lol. Waterboarding! Well maybe that's a 4 and hitting is a 3. :)
      September 26, 2021 3:54 PM MDT

Lol:) I wasn’t aware I give off “evil villain” vibes…I’m not mad at it though :) 

September 30, 2021 6:05 PM MDT

I wasn’t aware I give off ‘evil villain‘ vibes.”

Why didn’t you just ask me? I filed ample evidence of it at each of our 17 hearings on divorce court. Grrrrrrr.

~

October 1, 2021 11:54 AM MDT

knock out knockout
      September 26, 2021 4:13 PM MDT

Don‘t start. 
      September 30, 2021 6:06 PM MDT