Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Why do so many people refuse vaccines because of their religious beliefs?

Why do so many people refuse vaccines because of their religious beliefs?

Can anyone here give irrefutable, non-debatable proof, in writing, that God said we should not inject vaccines?

Posted - October 6, 2021

Responses

Like people, fetuses die for various reasons, including natural causes. How do you know it comes from aborted ones?
      October 8, 2021 4:54 AM MDT

The sciencist admit the "fetal cell lines" came from voluntary elected abortions. Depending on which cell line will tell you which abortion it came from.  Ruebella vaccine used an abortion from the 60s, J&J covid uses an abortion from 1987. The others tell you as well but I do not remember the date of the abortion claimed.  But this shows they have be using aborted fetal tissue and cloning it for at least 20 years and many people believe it still goes on today.

We know PP and others sell baby parts. So they are still using the parts for "science." If not PP would have not buyers. This post was edited by my2cents at October 11, 2021 8:11 AM MDT
      October 8, 2021 5:08 AM MDT

One will suffice, please.
      October 7, 2021 8:18 AM MDT

Psalm 127:3 ESV Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.

Psalm 139:13 ESV 

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb.

(This shows life in the womb and should not be using aborted tissue or cloned abortion cells in anything...and certainly not into our bodies (1 Corinthians 6:19-20. "The temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own. For ye are bought with a price. Therefore, glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."))

Psalm 41:3 ESV

The Lord sustains him on his sickbed; in his illness you restore him to full health.

(Rely on God's healing)

October 7, 2021 1:17 PM MDT

If you contract COVID-19, please stay away from the ICU. It's God's will if you die.
      October 7, 2021 7:29 PM MDT

I did not state anything about what I personally believe. I simply answered the question. 

However, IF I contact covid. I do not plan to go to ER. I know what doctors in my area will prescribe treatment. 
      October 8, 2021 4:34 AM MDT

HCQ has been proven ineffective against COVID (and is carcinogenic ‐ given the choice between COVID and cancer, I'll take my chances with the former. I'm vaccinated, so unlikely to get a serious case). Ivermectin has also been shown to be ineffective (some early studies have been misleading, and it also can cause serious side-effects like ataxia and seizures).
    https://ebm.bmj.com/content/early/2021/05/26/bmjebm-2021-111678
      October 8, 2021 8:25 PM MDT

Again, I did not state which treatments. It not just those 2 meds. Which are both known to be safe anf have been used for decades on humans. Both listed by the WHO as Essential Medicines for basic healthcare. This post was edited by my2cents at October 11, 2021 12:19 PM MDT
      October 11, 2021 12:18 PM MDT

Perhaps it's because God did not give them the vaccine.
    He gave them the virus, but not the vaccine.

Just a guess at how minds of others work.
    Stupid is what stupid does.
      October 8, 2021 4:44 AM MDT

God did not create the virus.
    That would have been the scientists in the Wuhan lab. Using US tax money sent their by Fauci. 
      October 8, 2021 4:57 AM MDT

God gives elements to scientists to create virusis in labs. Other scientist sseek knowledge by not eating fruit from trees of knowledge and create caccines. Is this not works from the hands of God, as bible thumpers see it?
      October 8, 2021 5:29 PM MDT

No, it was zoonotic transmission, like AIDS. Wet markets and bush meat have a lot in common, and some animals just aren't meant to be food.
    Conspiracy theorists just have to believe in conspiracies - if there isn't a current one to tie their flag to, they'll invent one. Was HIV cooked up in a lab in Uganda?
      October 8, 2021 7:25 PM MDT

Even Fauci called for an investigation into Wuhan over the virus in June. Saying he was not convinced it evolved naturally. And we should continue to what went on in China....

Of course he is worried about his NIH after being proven it funded Wuhan $600k to research bat coronaviruses and if they could be transmitted tp humans. 

October 11, 2021 12:44 PM MDT

First off, I would imagine that there are a lot of non-religious people that haven't and won't take the vaccine. The reasons are known only to them. Just as the reasons for religious people are known only to them. That said, this article may help to answer your question.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5141457/
      October 11, 2021 8:08 AM MDT