Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What was a personal question someone once asked you that you were ok giving a reply to?

What was a personal question someone once asked you that you were ok giving a reply to?

Eg.. "Do you dance?"
"Who is your favorite actor?"

Posted - October 25, 2021

Responses

Which high school did you attend?

Have you ever sported a beard?

How much money do you make annually?

Was it good for you too?

Sir, what is your response to the allegations in this application for a restraining order against you?

What is it with you and sandwiches anyway?

When do you plan to clear all those tildes out of the hall closet?

After what I just did for you, now may I join your Harem?

Have you done your part to help keep Vegemite from being shipped into the United States?

Why, yes, I’d love to see your basement’s decor, are you available right now to show it to me?

If they’re not your binoculars that were found in the second/floor abandoned apartment adjacent to the woman’s bedroom window, how do you explain your fingerprints having been found all over them?

One avocado or two?

It’s a simple question, sir: do you or do you not consent to a search of your basement?

You don’t expect us to believe that the argument was about mayonnaise being used in your tuna salad, do you?

October 25, 2021 3:30 AM MDT

OMG - that was so funny.  I needed a good laugh.
      October 25, 2021 9:38 AM MDT

October 25, 2021 10:45 AM MDT

"How do you like it, sir?"

The answer is black and strong enough to stand up and fight me. And don't call me sir - I work for a living.
      October 25, 2021 3:57 PM MDT