Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » What is something that the last time you did it was THE LAST TIME you did it?

What is something that the last time you did it was THE LAST TIME you did it?

I ate this:

Never again.

Posted - November 15, 2021

Responses

Last night, I spoke about my BFF for the first and last time ever. It felt so good to talk about him.  Now they want to see pictures.  Today, my heart is broken.  When I told them we are not physically together, well, at least one person thinks he is in prison. All I told them is; he exists, the sweet way we met, he is retired and is a musician. I think these are tears on the emo. 

This post was edited by Honey Dew at November 17, 2021 7:39 AM MST
      November 17, 2021 3:55 AM MST

(In no particular order.)

Number 1: Impregnated a woman. 

Number 2: Traveled overseas as an active duty Marine.

Number 3: Saw Christine alive.

Number 4: Skied.

Number 5: Attended high school.

Number 6: Lived under my mother’s roof.

Number 7: Testified in a court hearing on a DUI case.

Number 8: Got married.

Number 9:Had a learner’s permit from the DMV.

Number 10. Any action I’ve performed for the first time, regardless of whether or not I ever repeated it. 

Far too numerous to name them all.  Technically speaking, the last time you did anything was the last time you did it, unless of course what you mean is what was the last time you did something that you will never do again.

When you think about it, there’re some things we did the last time that we don’t know if we’ll ever do them again. For instance, the last time I went to Mississippi was in December of 1990, and I just happened to be driving through the state on my cross-country commute to a new duty station. I didn’t have any original plans to go there, I’ve never returned since, and I doubt I’ll ever go there again.

~

November 17, 2021 9:07 AM MST