Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Kyle Rittenhouse found Not Guilty on all counts. Will there be riots?

Kyle Rittenhouse found Not Guilty on all counts. Will there be riots?

Posted - November 19, 2021

Responses

Probably not, if he stays put in Illinois. If he goes back to Kenosha, there may not be a riot, but he WILL be lynched.
      November 19, 2021 3:35 PM MST

His Dad lives in Kenosha.

Kyle no longer lives in IL. He lives near Kenosha. . if I were Kyle I would be excercising my right to OPEN CARRY so any lynch mobs know exactly what they could get.  I would also look into getting a conseal carry permit.  Toooooo many crazies are likely to be looking for him. 
      November 19, 2021 4:40 PM MST

It’s legal for him to openly carry in Wisconsin, but since he’s 18, he can’t get a concealed carry permit in Wisconsin until he’s 21.  The states where he could get a concealed carry permit at his age are Alabama, Indiana, Maine, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Vermont.
      November 19, 2021 6:40 PM MST

I forgot about the age restrictions. 

We do not have to have a permit to open or conseal carry here but do have to be 19. 
      November 19, 2021 6:48 PM MST

Here in Michigan, you can open carry without a permit at 18 years of age as long as the firearm has been legally purchased by the carrier. You can carry concealed at the age of 21.
      November 20, 2021 10:54 AM MST

Protests have already begun. I would imagine at some point riots will follow. To what extent I don't know.
      November 20, 2021 10:44 AM MST

I know there was some violence in NYC and a riot declared in Portland. 
      November 20, 2021 1:30 PM MST

I can understand protests as long as they are conducted peacefully. Unfortunately, our society has a violent faction. They are the ones looking for any excuse, whether they believe in the cause or not, to cause destruction and mayhem. I may be wrong but I'm of the opinion that it will get worse. Whether or not the powers that be will do anything to stop it is anyone's guess.
      November 21, 2021 7:11 AM MST

Exactly, protesting is good.  My son attended a protest for Floyd in my town. It was peaceful. I did advise him that if he seen any people acting a fool to get away from them cause police have no way of knowing who the fools are if you are by them. 
      November 21, 2021 8:51 AM MST