Active Now

DannyPetti
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Legal » What are some clues that Randy D might be the person who hacked into your computer?

What are some clues that Randy D might be the person who hacked into your computer?

Example (by the way, your answer need not be limited to physical clues about the computer itself);

[~]

Posted - December 6, 2021

Responses

My tilde key is worn out.
    There's sandwich crumbs all over they keyboard and desk.
      December 6, 2021 1:00 PM MST

That could have been practically anyone! There are hundreds of thousands of tilde enthusiasts the world over!  And as for the crumbs, they’re probably from a bagel or a saltine! Crumbs can’t be traced back to any one person! Grrrrrrrrrr.

~

December 6, 2021 1:38 PM MST

The grammar in my blog has been corrected - with AMERICAN spelling!

Grrrrr
      December 6, 2021 3:06 PM MST

That’s the first time I’ve ever seen a “Good’day” key on a keyboard. Grrrrrrr. 

:|

(By the way, I did you a favour and emptied all the bottles of Foster’s down the drain and left bottles of American root beer in your fridge instead. You can thank me later, Mate.)

December 6, 2021 8:57 PM MST

All of the selfies I had saved on my computer are now posted all over social media with Randy's face photo- shopped next to mine.
      December 6, 2021 7:53 PM MST

That doesn’t even remotely sound like something I would do! Why would it be necessary in the first place when all the pictures of us together are 100% real?

~

December 6, 2021 8:54 PM MST

December 6, 2021 11:08 PM MST