Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » How to get away from a neighbor who has completely lost her mind and is now a danger to others.

How to get away from a neighbor who has completely lost her mind and is now a danger to others.

She has been a danger to herself for 30 years. 

Posted - December 7, 2021

Responses

Try giving your neighbor a couple of fancy style fidget spinners nicely gift wrapped to see maybe that might keep her occupied.
      December 7, 2021 12:18 PM MST

Lock your door, so she doesn't come in your house.
    Build a fence.
    Don't go to her house/property.
    Move.
    Put up a sign warning of "murder hornets".
      December 7, 2021 1:06 PM MST

Ring the police and have a word with them, record anything she does to you for evidence.  Police can always contact mental health workers. 
      December 7, 2021 3:15 PM MST

I will do that, thanks.
      December 7, 2021 5:08 PM MST

I guess one way to get away from a crazy neighbour is to move away but then the crazy neighbour wins, the other neighbors are still in danger and the crazy person is still a danger to herself. Usally calling the cops doesn't do much until its too late so I think you should get together with your neighbours and make a couple plans. A plan for possible ways that you can help her and a plan on how you can help protect each other (neighbourhood crazy watch or something like that). So walk softly and carry a big stick. Cheers!
      December 7, 2021 6:13 PM MST