Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Do you like reading sentences with lots of verbs or making those kinds of sentences yourself?

Do you like reading sentences with lots of verbs or making those kinds of sentences yourself?

Eg.. RUNNING around FLYING kites TRIPPING over people LAYING in the grass KISSING and HUGGING until it's time to GO home.

Posted - December 16, 2021

Responses

Ok.
      ~

December 16, 2021 7:58 AM MST

LAYING LYING, plus numerous missing commas. I'm always cleaning up messes for Randy after he has missed flagrant violations.

I like to read sentences aboot Canadians going oot and aboot, running around in the snow, and tripping over people LYING around eating poutine, to say nothing aboot colliding with all those moose, eh.
      December 16, 2021 8:37 AM MST

I was off duty at the time. Grrrrrrrr.

*Meanwhile, shown on video tape:

“Thanks, Kit. You keep this salad coming the way you just did, and my ‘discretionary jurisdictional glaucoma’ will get worse and worse as time goes by. I don’t see a thing . . . ”

[For ethical reasons, no tilde will be displayed on this particular post. Cough, cough.]

December 16, 2021 9:51 AM MST

Ethical, you say? What a maroon!
      December 16, 2021 10:02 AM MST

Jealous.

Reported to Internal Affairs.

~

(((Let me see how well I did today: $20, $40, $50 . . . )))

~

December 16, 2021 7:04 PM MST

I'd rather read them. Actually, I'm having fun reading the other posts. Poutine, maroons...
      December 16, 2021 10:43 AM MST