Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » Imagine you’re having a nightmare that you’re being chased down by the Grammar Police. (Continued below.)

Imagine you’re having a nightmare that you’re being chased down by the Grammar Police. (Continued below.)

Do you think that in your sleep state, you might find it realistic and be genuinely trying to elude being detained, or might your rational mind tell you there’s really no such thing as Grammar Police, and as such, you’d merely dismiss it as an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of underdone potato?

Inspired loosely by this thread that was posted by another member: https://answermug.com/forums/topic/135738/what-type-of-dream-seems-to-mess-you-up-inside/view/post_id/943465

[~]

Posted - January 12, 2022

Responses

I knows that there is a thing such are grammer police so I just quickly taken out my phone and posted a couple of questions on Answermug  that was full of punctuation and grammar errors that this guy was all so obsessed with sitting down and writing tickets to then casualty I made my way home and in bed to dream peacefully the night away.
      January 13, 2022 1:41 AM MST

I'd get his badge number and sue for false arrest.
      January 13, 2022 11:52 AM MST

Why would you automatically assume it’s a false arrest? Maybe probable cause has already been established, and if not, why are you running?

~

January 13, 2022 5:08 PM MST

I ain't never used no bad grammar so how could it be anything but a false arrest? I'm running because I know you coppers are always looking for an excuse to detain an attractive woman and I ain't got no time for that.
      January 13, 2022 6:43 PM MST

Captain, I’ll take this one in for intensive questioning. Don’t wait up, it could take a while. 

~

January 13, 2022 10:05 PM MST

See, this is what PB does to you, folks. Vegemite will NEVER give you that kind of irrational dream.
      January 13, 2022 7:38 PM MST