Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think today was a brown trousers day for Donald Trump?

Do you think today was a brown trousers day for Donald Trump?

Today the supreme court ruled in favour of allowing the release of presidential documents sought by the congressional committee investigating the January 6 insurrection. So that ends Trump's plan on running out the clock. Cheers!

Posted - January 19, 2022

Responses

I hope he had a massive brown trouser day, that nincompoop's probably crying like a little girl right about now. 
      January 19, 2022 5:37 PM MST

Yeah maybe he will decide to flee the country but he will be easy to track because all they will have to do is follow the brown trouser trail. Cheers!
      January 19, 2022 5:52 PM MST

Hehehehe!!
      January 20, 2022 10:21 AM MST

He's counting on his indoctrinated brownshirts to get him out of brown trousers moments.
      January 20, 2022 3:47 AM MST

I surely hope so.  I  hope he has plenty of them - right up until they issue him that orange jump suit.
      January 20, 2022 7:58 AM MST

I have been thinking Trump better order a truck load of suits because Brown Trouser day will be a everyday thing. I think now that the congressional committee gets the documents they asked for plus any other documents they ask for Trumps allies will start thinking they had better start cooperating with the investigation. So for the next few months Trump will see his allies agree to cooperate which will scare him. Cheers!
      January 20, 2022 10:05 AM MST