Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » After challenging-for-me days, wanted to come in and enjoy - - instead, I got pissed off pretty much immediately.

After challenging-for-me days, wanted to come in and enjoy - - instead, I got pissed off pretty much immediately.

Time instead for some Pointer Sisters, Johnny Nash, Howard Jones, Simple Minds, Laurie Anderson, Thomas Newman, The Cranberries, Christina Perri, Alice in Chains, Mad Season, Lindsey Buckingham, Christine McVie, ABBA, AJR, Tanita Tikaram. Shriekback, Bobbie Gentry, The Mamas and The Papas, Percy Faith Orchestra . .  and more . . .

I am one intolerant son of a b, I guess, if I allow myself to let things get to me

Posted - January 26, 2022

Responses

Could I suggest some Men I Trust as well? :) 

The rain in this one turns out to have a different source too...

January 28, 2022 5:49 AM MST

Hey, went to sign out on way to work (took forever to get ready today), saw this -- thanks -- will check it out.
      January 28, 2022 6:45 AM MST

That song was a perfect way to begin my close to a literal 18-hours day of still being awake. Long day of work and stuff.

Boy, this song is great! Never heard it before. And I've never heard of this group -- or is it just this one female singer? I liked everything about it. (I admit that, from the beginning of her singing, I knew I wouldn't catch all the lyrics so I looked them up before listening further. ) Very nice. 

And a nice source of rain, yes. [ If you're referring to the end of video  :)  ]
      January 30, 2022 7:00 PM MST