Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Does it bother you that your baby teeth are just out there somewhere or do you know where yours are?

Does it bother you that your baby teeth are just out there somewhere or do you know where yours are?

Posted - January 28, 2022

Responses

You should still call your mom and ask her if she knows where they are. 
      February 5, 2022 6:18 AM MST

That’s a great suggestion, I will call her today. 

I’m not sure about the teeth, but I do know that she kept the hair from our first haircuts, it’s a tradition in our family. It foretells that the child will grow up to be intelligent. My mother taught all of us to read years before we began school, we were well advanced beyond other students.
    ~

February 5, 2022 7:31 AM MST

Did you ask her about your teeth during the call?
      February 5, 2022 4:03 PM MST

I haven’t even made the call yet.

~

February 5, 2022 4:46 PM MST

Ok, my mother and I have just spoken, and I asked her. She has moved so many times that all five children’s teeth have disappeared sometime along the way.
    ~

February 5, 2022 5:30 PM MST

No teeth clones for you. Thanks for asking :) 
      February 7, 2022 4:16 AM MST

Hey, wait, I didn’t think of that angle! Won’t they accept any “OTHER” body parts to make my clones? You know me, I’m always willing to offer mine to consenting takers!

Hold on, that didn’t come out the way I meant for it to. Grrrrrrr. 

~

February 7, 2022 8:07 AM MST

I think my grandma kept one of mine that I lost at her house 40+ years ago. It could be with some of her things that live in my garage. 

Your post made me think of this song. 

February 5, 2022 7:32 AM MST

Nice, I like this, I hadn’t heard it before.

Strangest coincidence happened the day after I post this question.  My sister and I are in the process of emptying my aunt’s home. She had no children of her own and is in hospital now and will not be returning home. When going through her things found a small tube with two baby teeth and my name written on it. I can only assume that is was my grandmother who kept them and my aunt  ended up with them after her passing. I didn’t think when I post this question I would end up finding two of mine less than 24 hours later, or ever lol. I should have bought a lotto ticket that day. 

February 5, 2022 4:05 PM MST

A truly freaky Friday! 

I hope your aunt's journey has been a good one. Sending love and prayers for you and your family. 
      February 5, 2022 6:21 PM MST

Thank you :)
      February 7, 2022 4:17 AM MST
  • AG

I don't care where most of my baby teeth are, but I do care that they don't all seem to be gone from my mouth! LOL
      February 19, 2022 10:44 PM MST