Active Now

Randy D
Element 99
Spunky
my2cents
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » Do you eat frozen pizzas? After they are cooked, of course.

Do you eat frozen pizzas? After they are cooked, of course.

This is my favorite.

Posted - February 11, 2022

Responses

Hey, why is there an entire untouched pizza thrown away in this trash can, and who has taken three or four bites out of this big circle of cardboard and then put it in the refrigerator? Grrrrrrr.
    ~

February 13, 2022 7:36 AM MST

But the circle of cardboard was the tastiest part (and more nutrition). 
      February 13, 2022 1:43 PM MST

I put a bit of garlic and basil on it.
      February 13, 2022 3:05 PM MST

Ah, garlic... the "ketchup" of spices.
      February 13, 2022 3:06 PM MST

Chives! Get out the long knives!Learn about FreshPoint

Herbs, Chives

Description:

Chives (Allium schoenoprasum), are a member of the onion family–one taste and you will see the family resemblance.

They have long, slender, hollow leaves which taste mildly of onions and garlic, think mild green onions. They are very tender and the entire leaf can be used. Be warned, use a sharp knife for chopping, a dull knife will result in bruising.

They are not really a “cooking” herb, like thyme or bay leaves. Instead, chives are most known as a garnish to finish a dish–who doesn’t love a baked potato with a liberal sprinkling of chopped chives?

They are a perfect, bright accompaniment to egg dishes, fish, chicken, vegetables, or anything with a light sauce. The bright purple flowers are just as flavorful and can be used to add as colorful and aromatic garnish to dishes and salads.

This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at February 13, 2022 3:57 PM MST
      February 13, 2022 3:51 PM MST

To an imbecilic drunk! Comedians don't reach reality.
      February 13, 2022 3:58 PM MST

I'm sold on this tasty treat but I can't wait to try this. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at February 13, 2022 3:49 PM MST
      February 13, 2022 3:47 PM MST

• I've never eaten anything that was frozen and came from a box.  I love to cook, but I also go out to eat sometimes.
      February 14, 2022 9:00 PM MST