Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Trump was right again. Think there will be arrests?

Trump was right again. Think there will be arrests?

Posted - February 15, 2022

Responses

Not before Trump is arrested for insurrection.
      February 17, 2022 4:39 AM MST

So, you say no arrests then.

I do not believe they will get the top. They will sacrifice someone as a scapegoat. 
      February 17, 2022 6:53 AM MST

There will be no arrests because there was no crime. The whole thing was debunked years ago and the only reason  it is being brought up again is take attention away from Trumps accounting firm dropping him as a client. Rudy chimed in on it a couple of days ago and said - he possessed about 1,000 pieces of evidence that no one has seen yet. I happen to have it in my bedroom or my den actually - I’ve had it there for years. Sounds like a bunch of BS and if he had that evidence for years you would think he would of released it years ago. Cheers!
      February 17, 2022 9:02 AM MST

Debunked years ago.  

I guess you missed the news.   Durham just filed papers with the courts confirming it.  Someone  will be arrested...I will be surprised if they make it all the way up but someone is going to be arrested. 

Roughly 25 people just volunteered to testify for the grand jury.  The canaries are going to sing.
      February 17, 2022 10:13 AM MST