Active Now

Slartibartfast
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Would you be surprised to hear that Trumps wall is not as impenetrable as he claimed it would be?

Would you be surprised to hear that Trumps wall is not as impenetrable as he claimed it would be?

Trump said his wall would be big.,beautiful and it would be Rolls-Royce of barriers that would be impenetrable. But records show that smugglers got past it over 3000 X and they did it with common tools that you can buy at a hardware store. I was just thinking about how Trump was showing off his wall one day and he said to a general - there are sensors at the top of it isn't that right and the general said - um that was supposed to be a secrete.  Cheers!

Posted - March 3, 2022

Responses

When they pull the border agents off the border, of course the illegals are.going to pass it.  Especially,  when they know Brandon will not deport them.

The wall was not finished....Biden stopped construction.   This post was edited by my2cents at March 3, 2022 7:21 PM MST
      March 3, 2022 6:38 PM MST

They didn't pass through the wall because of a lack of border guards they easily passed through the wall that Trump clamed was a impenetrable Rolls-Royce of barriers with a cheap hack saw. And maybe the reason they went through the wall instead of over it was because trump let everybody know that there was sensors at the top even though it was supposed to be a secret. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at March 4, 2022 3:11 PM MST
      March 4, 2022 8:00 AM MST

No I'm not surprised, That racist pig is a nincompoop! 
      March 4, 2022 4:49 AM MST

He should  have just put up chicken wire and saved a lot of money. 
      March 4, 2022 7:32 PM MST