Active Now

my2cents
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Is Trump's new Truth Social site more proof that he dosen't hire the best people and he is not a good buissnes man like he claims?

Is Trump's new Truth Social site more proof that he dosen't hire the best people and he is not a good buissnes man like he claims?

Truth Social has got off to a rocky start – with lots of technical problems and potential legal issues. Maybe the reason for that might be that Trump hired  Devin Nunes to be in charge and he has no experience at that sort of thing. Almost everyone who tried to sign up wasn't able to but it has been reported that one Catholic priest managed to join so maybe you need help from God to get on the site. Truth Social  is only available on  an apple app which is a business mistake because it should be on other apps like Android. I also think it is funny that shortly before  the sites launch Trumps wife made a special arrangement to share exclusive communications with a competitor social media app Parler. Cheers!

Posted - March 6, 2022

Responses

LOL!! I don't need any more proof to know that that man is an incompetent nincompoop. 
      March 6, 2022 8:58 AM MST

• I visited it. It's not available to users outside of the United States.
      March 6, 2022 1:10 PM MST

That doesn't surprise me - Trump isn't interested in the rest of the World. Cheers!
      March 6, 2022 1:18 PM MST

It got off better than Obama care.  

Most new sites have glitches and issues when first  launched especially if it has a lot of traffic.

The Apple requirement is not permanent it is just for the startup. Android and PC users will be allowed soon. This post was edited by my2cents at March 6, 2022 3:49 PM MST
      March 6, 2022 3:48 PM MST

I think there is more then just a few glitches I think there are deep rooted problems and the people he hired are hacks that won't be able to fix them or keep  the site running. Also most new sites don't start off with the potential legal issues that Trump has. Trump used open source coding from a few different sources all they asked for use was give credit to the creator Trump didn't do that in fact  Devin Nunes had the nerve to say the reason for the sites opening delay was because they were writing all the coding from scratch. Also one of the sources Trump used was a Chinese firm that has a reputation for having back doors in the coding so they can get in and steal info so if you sign up your info will likely be stolen. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at March 7, 2022 4:13 PM MST
      March 6, 2022 4:35 PM MST

Of course, that is what you think. I know some people who have gotten on. They seem happy with it.  I am not an Apple person so I do not have an account as of yet.
      March 6, 2022 6:09 PM MST