Active Now

Slartibartfast
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think it hurt Trump's fellings when he found out that he wasn't invited to this years AEI's meeting?

Do you think it hurt Trump's fellings when he found out that he wasn't invited to this years AEI's meeting?

The conservative American Enterprise Institute's annual World Forum is a  private off-the-record gathering of conservative leaders and wealthy donors. One of the key speakers at this week's gathering will be Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell so I bet that rots Trumps socks because he figures it should be him. This years Forum will feature Democrats alongside congressional Republican officials and possible contenders for the party's 2024 presidential nomination so that could mean that Trump won't get a ticked for the 2024 run. Cheers!

Posted - March 7, 2022

Responses

Sure It did, I bet he was crying like a big fat orange baby and had a hissy fit like a 13-year-old little girl. 
                       :):):):):)
      March 7, 2022 10:15 AM MST

Do you think after he had his hissy fit he locked himself in his room - laid on his bed while crying and  shoveling bon bon into his mouth. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at March 7, 2022 4:11 PM MST
      March 7, 2022 10:44 AM MST

Oh hell yeah! And when he was all done with the bonbons he went for The Big Mac and fries.
      March 7, 2022 4:12 PM MST

I think Trump has bigger things to think about, like the war in Europe which Biden is sucking us into. 
      March 7, 2022 4:28 PM MST

McConnell and some Democrats....sounds like a meeting of the establishment  class.

The list I seen had RINOs.  With Tim Scott and Rob Portman being the only 2 possible exceptions. 

Trump was having a rally in SC...so I do not think he was all choked up about it.
      March 9, 2022 6:04 AM MST

Some of the top Republican donors were there so I am pretty sure it bugged Trump that they were listening to someone else. Cheers! 
      March 9, 2022 6:32 AM MST

As I said establishment people.  They do not like Trump.  He was better off at his rally.
      March 9, 2022 7:14 AM MST