Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Sports » whats your favorite sport and team ?

whats your favorite sport and team ?

I dont watch much sport except hockey when the montreal canadiens plays. 

I know they been really bad these last years 

Posted - March 7, 2022

Responses

Its probably not a official sport but I really like road hockey. But only if it is played with a plastic puck and not a plastic ball. Usally there is only 2 names for road hockey teams (skins or shirts) and I always try to get on the shirts team because I have funny looking  nipples. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at March 8, 2022 1:54 PM MST
      March 7, 2022 7:26 PM MST

Are they shaped like Bob Burns? 

How many?
      March 8, 2022 2:01 PM MST

If you mean Bob Burns the drummer then I probably am shaped like him because drummers usally have funny looking nipples. Not sure what you have heard about Canadians but we only have 2 nipples and both mine match in a funny sort of way. Cheers! 
      March 8, 2022 3:28 PM MST

I'm interested in learning other Muggers' preferences, but I doubt many like the "soccer" kind of football. Liverpool FC is my one and only.
      March 8, 2022 2:03 PM MST

Two - cricket and Australian football. I follow the national cricket team (currently playing a Test series in Pakistan), and the MIGHTY Adelaide Crows in the AFL.
    The cricket world is currently mourning the deaths of two Australian cricket legends who both passed on the same day - wicket keeper Rod Marsh and leg-spinner Shane Warne. Warne was only 52.
      March 8, 2022 4:30 PM MST