Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Have you ever sung songs out loud that you enjoyed singing and had people hearing you and were appreciative of your amateur talents?

Have you ever sung songs out loud that you enjoyed singing and had people hearing you and were appreciative of your amateur talents?

Posted - March 8, 2022

Responses


  • 17379
    So much so that I turned pro. Briefly.
      March 8, 2022 4:23 PM MST
    4

  • 11000
    Appreciative?  NOt so much.  As the intercom rings out across the entire store, "attention, would the person strangling the cat in aisle 7 kindly stop".
      March 8, 2022 9:17 PM MST
    3

  • 13267
    Only in glee club performances.
      March 8, 2022 9:45 PM MST
    2

  • 54060

     

      That hardly ever happened when I sang anything out loud, so I quit doing it. I learned my lesson quickly.
    ~

      November 6, 2022 6:45 PM MST
    1