Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Do you think Trump promised God he wouln't lie anymore if he kept him safe during the emergency landing?

Do you think Trump promised God he wouln't lie anymore if he kept him safe during the emergency landing?

I think he might of but he crossed his fingers. I am starting to think that the emergency landing was just a trick to con donors out of donations. Shortly after the emergency landing Trump announced that he is building a new plane that he is calling Trump One and he asked his supporters for donations. I think he did it so that his supporters figured that they are keeping him safe by helping him get a new plan. Cheers!

Posted - March 10, 2022

Responses

Maybe the emergency landing was a stunt to encourage his supporters to fund his personal aircraft. I would put nothing past that con man.
      March 10, 2022 9:09 AM MST

I am starting to wonder if Trump will suggest that the emergency was sabotage by the radical left. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at March 10, 2022 9:54 AM MST
      March 10, 2022 9:16 AM MST

That goes without saying. :)
      March 10, 2022 9:55 AM MST

Were there Goodyear tires on the plane?
      March 11, 2022 12:14 AM MST

Not sure but they are probably Michelin tires because Trump's body looks like the Michelin Man's body. Cheers and happy weekend1
      March 11, 2022 7:51 AM MST

trump believes he IS god.  So If he promised anything to "god" it was to himself.  Since then man is incapable of telling the truth, if he promised himself anything, he lied.  
      March 10, 2022 11:36 AM MST

Shades of the preacher who conned his church into buying him a FOURTH luxury private plane, claiming it's what Jesus would have done.
    He forgets that even for His triumphant entry into Jerusalem, Jesus didn't ride in a state-of- the-art chariot behind a team of beplumed matched horses, but on a humble donkey - and that one was borrowed. Most of the time it was shanks ponies.
    If Jesus was doing his public ministry in the 21st century, he'd have flown on the redeye, or driven a beat-up old Buick.
      March 11, 2022 12:19 AM MST

If the money is given freely without fraud....it would be shady to use it for anything else. 

Jesus rode into Jerusalem on a donkey because in order to fulfill the prophecy in Zechariah 9. 

March 11, 2022 5:58 PM MST