Active Now

my2cents
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Is Trump right in saying that Biden should threatening to obliterate Russia with nuclear weapons?

Is Trump right in saying that Biden should threatening to obliterate Russia with nuclear weapons?

On Fox news Thursday night Trump said that Biden should respond to the Ukrainian invasion by personally threatening to obliterate Russia with nuclear weapons. And he decried Biden as weak for failing to do so. I think a treat like that would only increase tensions and restart the cold war to square one. A threat like that would have more power if the World told Putin that they would obliterate Russia with nuclear weapons but Trump puts it all on Biden because Trump thinks Biden is the enemy not Putin. A week or so ago Trump was saying that Biden's sanctions are worthless but after a few days there was evidence that they are working. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - March 12, 2022

Responses

He said it because that is what Trump did. 
    Trump told Putin if you invade Ukraine, I will bomb Moscow. 

Putin did not invade under Trump.  But honestly,  I do not think Biden could project enough strength to be believed. 
      March 12, 2022 9:11 AM MST

Well we don't  really know if Trump said that directly to Putin. But  during a phone call he did tell his pal and golf pro John Daly that he once warned Putin that he’d bomb Moscow if Putin invaded Ukraine. (included a link to more info) Cheers and happy weekend! 

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-claims-once-warned-friend-023203603.html This post was edited by Nanoose at March 12, 2022 9:46 AM MST
      March 12, 2022 9:45 AM MST

Putin is not denying the convers
    Trump told Micheal Goodwin of the NY Post about the conversation in Feb. 

https://nypost.com/2022/02/22/trump-talks-threatening-putin-mocking-merkel-at-

This post was edited by my2cents at March 12, 2022 6:41 PM MST
      March 12, 2022 6:18 PM MST