Active Now

DannyPetti
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Finance » Either literally or figuratively, what is one of the heaviest things usually found in your wallet or purse?

Either literally or figuratively, what is one of the heaviest things usually found in your wallet or purse?

[~]

Posted - April 5, 2022

Responses

I don't know.  I just weighed in my purse at 7.4 lbs.  I can only say it has all of my essentials and most anything that you could need while away from home.  When the pandemic surfaced I stopped taking my bag into store.  I just put my card in my pocket.  Life if pretty much back to normal around here but I love not hauling my purse around and doubt I ever start that again.  I have access to all of my essentials but don't have to lug it around. 
      April 5, 2022 8:48 PM MDT

What if you're wearing an outfit that doesn't have pockets? Most of my wife's clothes don't have any, I'm sure women's fashion isn't that much different in the States.
      April 8, 2022 7:28 PM MDT

South Floridians live in capri pants and t-shirts.  We have pockets.  Always.
      April 9, 2022 9:15 PM MDT

I do not carry a purse or wallet. 
      April 6, 2022 7:00 AM MDT

Coins. They're the only things in it that aren't one of the bazillion pieces of plastic you need to prove that you exist these days, apart from a photograph of the grandchildren which also isn't particularly heavy.
      April 8, 2022 7:25 PM MDT