Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » If you could learn which day will be your last day on Earth and you could make a final speech for all the world to hear, what would you say?

If you could learn which day will be your last day on Earth and you could make a final speech for all the world to hear, what would you say?

Short and sweet I would just say: "good-bye cruel world!"

Posted - May 1, 2022

Responses

"GET OFF MY LAWN."
      May 1, 2022 12:22 PM MDT

I prefer not knowing. I wouldn't be able to enjoy life as much with such knowledge. And I am not so narcissistic as to believe the world would care what I say.
      May 1, 2022 12:22 PM MDT

It was fun.  Thanks for inviting me.
      May 1, 2022 1:31 PM MDT

I would what to go out with a song so I would sing Life in the Bloodstream by the Guess Who. Then when I finished the song I would dramatically drop my mike and  say something humorous like - smell you later. Cheers!

(Life in the Bloodstream by the Guess Who)

You don't believe that this whole universe Could be inside your little sister's purse You don't believe you're just a living glob Like Lucy, Freddy, Ricky, Frank, and Bob We're life in the bloodstream, baby That's the natural progression We're life in the bloodstream I hope the little boy don't fall and skin his knee Ain't it hard when you discover Your energy has to leave you for another and Don't it make you wanna lay down and cry When they tell you it's time you have to die We're life in the bloodstream, baby That's the natural progression We're life in the bloodstream I hope the little boy don't fall and skin his knee We're life in the bloodstream, baby That's the natural progression We're life in the bloodstream I hope the little boy don't fall and skin his knee.
      May 1, 2022 1:52 PM MDT

Very good!
      May 1, 2022 1:55 PM MDT

To all those I have hurt or offended I humbly apologize.  In less than 24 hours I'll stand before God to give an accounting of my life, just like everyone will sooner or later.  I hope I got it right and have left some good footsteps on this earth.  (to be cont)
      May 1, 2022 4:55 PM MDT

Pretty good!.. excellent!!
      May 1, 2022 6:43 PM MDT

To anyone who has ever crossed me, prepare to be haunted. Be very afraid.
      May 1, 2022 7:13 PM MDT

I know, right? I’m just glad that you and I have never crossed each other’s paths in strife, our love for one another has not changed one bit. I detest the thought that anyone has interacted negatively with my Baby Doodle. Grrrrrrr. 

~

May 2, 2022 4:20 AM MDT

Baby Doodle? 
      May 2, 2022 5:54 AM MDT

It’s one of the many pet names she and I came up with for each other. Her equivalent to me calling her Baby Doodle is that she sometimes calls me her Chocolate Puddin’.
    ~

May 2, 2022 8:01 AM MDT

Awwwww, so sweet!
      May 2, 2022 9:05 AM MDT

Today is my last day on Earth. I would like to leave a few people a personal message. However, for obvious reasons I am not mentioning the recipient's name, but I'm sure you will find out.

F*** you
    F*** you
    F*** you
    F*** you
    It was nice knowing you
    F*** you
    F*** you
    You're hot
    F*** you
    F*** you
    F*** you
    F*** you
    F*** you
    I always liked you, but you didn't seem approachable.
    F*** you
    Keep it up, buddy!
    You're sweet
    F*** you
    DUDE!
      May 2, 2022 5:30 AM MDT

Perfect!
      May 2, 2022 6:49 AM MDT

This a confusing answer. 
      May 2, 2022 9:06 AM MDT

I understood it.
      ~